What Are Computer Fundamentals
Computers of the modern era have become extremely powerful because computer scientists have discovered such methods that cause computers to finish all their work faster in less time than before. One of the best features of computers is the ability to save their data. Nowadays computers can store large amounts of data and information with them forever. Computers primarily store data in hard disk, which nowadays has become very cheap, affordable and easily available in the market.
In this era, the speed of computer has become so fast, which itself is amazing. A few years ago all the work or job manual had to be done, in which a lot of time was wasted, but with the use of modern computers, all the work gets disposed of in a short time, due to which the waste of time and money is negligible, which is untrustworthy. These days computer speed has increased dramatically, for which the computer IT sector is responsible especially hardware peripherals and devices that are so advanced that it is hard to believe. Computer speed mainly and mainly depends on some factors such as which type of motherboard you are using, processor speed and RAM.
Computer motherboard:- Computer motherboard is designed on a piece of PCB (Printed Circuit Board) called Printed Circuit Board. Connectors are found on the motherboard with the help of which you can connect other computer devices with the motherboard.
For example:- computer hard disk, power supply, RAM, processor etc.
Processor:- Processor is also called CPU (Central Processing Unit). It is also called heart of computer system. The processor is responsible for carrying out all the work of the computer. And in general language, RAM and processor are responsible for computer speed.
Example :: Intel, AMD
RAM:– RAM (Random Access Memory) which is a medium to temporarily store computer intrusions and data and it is Volatile Memory. They lose data when the power is off or the computer restarts.
However, the computer speed also depends on the RAM. You can install RAM more RAM to increase the speed of your computer, but first you have to find out if you can install more RAM in your computer and to know this you You can take the help of a computer technician or when you have purchased a computer, you will have got a manual book with which you can take help.
Example: Dynet, I-ball, Transcend
Hard Disk: Computer hard disk information and data is used to store it permanently. Now there is a very good quality hard disk available in the market, which can keep any information safe. And you can retrieve the data whenever you need it anywhere.
Basic Fundamental Functions of Computer
There are mainly four common functions of computer system – There are mainly four common functions of computer systems.
1. Input: The computer receives its data from the input device in the form of Raw Data and later makes it understandable and understandable with the help of other (PC) devices. The primary input devices of a computer system are
2. Output: The output device of a computer receives data from the system and converts it so that we can know and understand it better. Some common output devices are
3. Processing: This is the main function of modern PC, when data is received from REM, it is provided to the processor for further processing so that we get the right output.
- Primary Storage or Initial Storage:- Random Access Memory [RAM] is the primary storage unit of a computer
- Secondary Storage or Subsidiary Base:- Hard disk drives and pen drives are called secondary storage units.
Different Types of Computers
- Super Computer
- Mainframe Computer
- Mini Computer
- Micro Computer
Advantages of Computer
Disadvantages Of Computer
- Spread of Pronography
- Hate & violence related articles
- Cyber Crimes
- Negative Effect on health
- And Many More
Computer Software and Hardware
- System Software
- Application Software