How To Make An Undeletable Folder?
Undeletable folder is used to protect your Documents, Photos, and Videos. Normal folders are easily deleted by any users and it will be protected by Folder Lock. Its also helps to protect your information’s by setting the password for specified folder. But that lockers file will be easily deleted, so create the undeletable folder and insert the locker file. Now your documents will be heavily protected and no one can delete that folder without your permission.
Command Prompt helps to create the undeletable folder, by using simple commands.
1. Open the Run window by pressing ‘winkey +R’.
2. Type ‘cmd’ and click OK button.
3. Command Prompt Dialog box appears on the screen.
4. Choose your drive to create the undeletale folder.
( For eg: You want to create the undeletable folder in E drive. Just type E: and hit the enter button.)
5. Type ‘md con\’ or ‘md lbt1’ and hit the enter button.
6. Your folder will be created in the specified drive and then insert your important documents.
7. Set the password for that folder by using Folder Lock.
Just open the Command Prompt and type ‘rd con\’ or ‘rd lbt1’ and hit the enter button, then your folder will be deleted.
MD- Making Directory, RD- Removing Directory. This commands are helps to create the undeletable folder in the Command Prompt.
Like this article, just encouraging by post your comments.