How to Disable USB Ports in Windows 10/8/7: Hello, In today’s post, I am going to tell you about a very interesting trick, I will tell you about how to Disable USB Port in Windows 10/8/7 . Do you know how you can disable the USB ports in your computer or laptop, if yes then please mention in the comment and if you don’t know then you are on the right post because in this post you will be told Step by Step How you can disable USB Ports in your Computer or Laptop.
How To Disable USB Ports
- You can secure all your important data.
- No one else will be able to steal your personal data.
- You may have some employees and you do not want them to be able to transfer USB data from your computer or laptop to avoid USB ports.
- Disable USB Ports, so anyone can not transfer any Harmful Software to your computer or laptop like a Virus.
- If you are a college, IT company, or you have a business and there are 50 – 100 computers and you do not want anyone to take some data from those computers, then to avoid this you can disable USB ports.
Step 3. If you follow the given path well then after going to USBSTOR, you will get an interface in the Right Side.
Step 4. After that you have to double click on “Start” Option or you have to right click on “Start” Option and click on Modify.