How To Add One Signal Push Notification In Your Blogger Website
First of all, let me tell you that Blogger is a service provided by Google with which you can create your blog for free. And in this post I will tell you “How To Add Push Notification in Your Blogger Website“
|How To Add Push Notification in Your Blogger Website|
Now let’s talk about One Signal Push Notification, so today many people asks whether they can implement Push Notifications to your blogger website. Because earlier this system could only be installed on WordPress Blog, but now you can also apply this service on your Blogger Blog.
What Is One Signal Push Notification:-
People who do not know what is One Signal Push Notification? First I will tell them about One Signal Push Notification, this is a service that when a Visitor visits your website, then it shows a notification.
In which they are asked to Allow or Disallow your Notifications. By doing this, people either allow or disallow your notification.
Now the question comes is which kind of notification they will receive, then let me tell you that whenever you publish a new post on the blog, then it will send those people who have allowed your notification a notification on their browser. In which there is some information of your latest post such as the title of your latest post.
Now you get two benefits of this thing, first, the people who have allowed your notification, they get the Information of your latest post on their browser.
And the other advantage is that by clicking on that notification, reaches your website. So you must definitely put One Signal Push Notification on your Blogger Blog.
How To Install One Signal Push Notification To Your Blogger
Now let’s talk about How To Install One Signal Push Notification To Your Blogger, let me tell you that though Push Notification Service is a Paid Service but One Signal Company provides this service for free. You can even use this if your website is not in English. It suppors other languages as well.
To Install One Signal Push Notification To Your Blogger, you have to follow some basic steps, Here I will explain it in details-
1. One Signal Push Notification
First of all, you have to create an account on One Signal Push Notification Website. For which you need to visit One Signal website and click on the button of Login.
And then you can log in or signup if you are new. You can also Google or Facebook to login.
2. Add a New App
Now a page will open on your screen, where you get the option of Add a New App. You first click on it.
3. App Name
Now a pop-up window will open in front of you, where you have to enter the name of your App. If you are confuse with the name of the app, you can give the name of your website there because it is just the name of your One Signal Account. After this, you need to click on the button of Create.
4. Web Push
Now a pop-up window will open, where you are given some options, you have to click on Web Push Option itself.
5. Configure Web Push
Now a big page will open on your screen, in which you have to configure Push Notification. In which you will set everything for your Blogger Blog one by one like:
- WordPress Plugin or WordPess Builder:- On top of this you will get three options (Typical Sites, WordPress Plugin or WordPess Builder and Custom Code) You have to select the option of WordPress Plugin or WordPess Builder.
- Site Setup:- In this section you need to enter the details of your website.
- Site Name:- First of all, you have to write the name of your website in the box.
- Site Address:- In the second box you have to enter the URL of your website. I will suggest you that you first open your website and then copy the entire URL and then paste it here.
- Default Icon URL:- Now if you want to install an Icon of your One Signal, then you can also upload it by selecting direct from your computer or leave it blank, you get a default I Bell.
- HTTPS:- If you have HTTPS on your website, then turn it on.
1. Permission Prompt Setup:- This section is a bit more important for you because now you have to configure Push Notification at which place you will show Push Notification, how it will show, what text will be in it, etc. It is divided in Section 3 Part.
- Subscription Bell:- This Subscribe Bell shows like a small Icon on your website / blog, it is necessary for you to create it in the beginning.
- Add a Prompt:- First of all, click on the icon of Add a Prompt given in the Permission Prompt Setup which opens a pop-up page like the screen above.
- Important Configuration:- Size: First you have to set the size of your Bell Icon for which you have three options (Large, Medium, Small). You can select any of these options.
- Location:- Now you have to set a location for your Bell Icon in which you get two options (Left, Right) You can select any option in two according to your wish.
- Color:- Now in Color you have two options Main and Accent in which you can change the color of your Bell Icon with Main Option and change the color inside that Icon with Accent Option.
- Visibility:- By turning this option on, those people who have turned your notification on will not see your Subscribe Bell again.
After these settings, there are some more settings you need to do but that is not very important for you, so leave them the same and click on the button of Save.
2. Slide Prompt
First of all, click again on the button of Add a Prompt and a popup will open of Slide Prompt.
This Push Notification will show up on your website when any Visitor visits your website. Most people turn on their notification through this Popup Notification, so you can customize this box according to your website like-
- Slide down prompt:- First of all, you need to turn on the check box in front of this box, so that you will be able to edit the text of this pop up.
- Action Message:- In this box you can write a short message for your readers so that they can subscribe as soon as they read.
- Like: If you have a news website, then you can write “Do you want to read Daily Latest News in Free” or something that will attract people to click on the Yes button of Notification.
- Button: Button can also be written in Hindi, English, Hinglish or in some other languages.
After this you click on the button of Save.
3. Welcome Notification
In this section, you have to write a Welcome Message, that when your readers subscribe to your website, then this message is shown to them. You can also give the URL of a page of your website here, such as a page about About Us or Thanks. If made, you can also apply it.
You do not have to make any changes on this section, just click on the button of Save below.
How To Add Code to Site
After clicking on the button of Save, you will now have a page open on your screen, where you are given a Code Combination as well as a Button of Copy Code. You need to click on the Button of the Copy Code so that that code is copied.
So far, you have configured the One Signal Push Notification System, now it is necessary to add it to your Blogger Blog, for which we tell you further.
How To Add One Signal Push Notifications To Your Blogger
Now you have your One Signal Code which you have to add to your Blogger Blog, for which you follow the steps given below-
1. Login into your Blogger Dashboard
First, you login to your Blogger’s Dashboard.
2. Go to Themes Options:- Now you click on the option of Themes in the left sidebar on the Dashboard of Blogger and a page will open in front of you, in this page you get two options to Customize and Edit HTML just below the Preview of your Theme.
You need to click on the Edit HTML option, which opens the Coding of your Theme.
3. Paste your Copied Code:- Now click anywhere with the mouse on the given page codes and press Ctrl + F Button from the Keyboard, which will open a Search Box on your screen. In this Search Box you have to type <head> and press Enter.
By that you will get the Coding of the Head Section of your Theme and you first create a little space by pressing Enter under the <head> code and paste the code you copied signed from One Signal Page.
Now the code of your One Signal Push Notification has been added to your Theme, which you have to save by clicking on the button of Save Template and your One Signal Notification will become active on your Blogger Blog.
Now You can open your blog in New Tab and check. Now your blog readers will be able to activate the Notification of your Blogger Blog and you will be able to increase the traffic on your blog site.
I hope you got all the informations you needed regarding How To Add Push Notification in Your Blogger Website. If yes then please share this post with your friends and comment if I missed something or you need to say something.